A Picture of Your Favorite Memory.
I have so many memories that put a smile on my face it's hard to choose just one. I mean not normal duck hats are hard to beat.
I really can not pick just one. However, my favorite part of my life was my grandma. She took care of me and made me a great person. I love and miss her very much.

Also, My most recent memory that I think upon and it puts an instant smile on my face. My adorable niece Kayla. I started calling her Kayla-Roo. My mom and had a "fight" over calling her Kayla-Bear and Kayla-Roo. Kayla agreed with me. Later in the day she sat with me and looked up and said "Am I your Kayla-Roo?" She's one of my favorites.
And just cause it's awesome:

oh Randi I LOVE that i'm in one of your top memories. That's one of mine favorite as well!
ReplyDeleteI Always love you