“ There is a point in life where you get tired of chasing everyone and trying to fix everything, but it’s not giving up. It’s realizing you don’t need certain people and their crap ”

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 04

A Picture of Your Night:

Groceries! Tonight I went shopping at Pcc and Qfc. Anthony are cheap yuppies.


And Earlier in the evening I was doing laundry and found a strange towel. Now the towel is normal I just had never seen it. It's a towel to wrap babies in and Matt says it a rag now. However, it was fresh from the dryer and this next picture occurred.

And Now I must read....

2 comments:

  1. looks like a great night. those towels rock. and...sam would tell you that book is a must. i havent read the series yet, but she's always telling me i have to.
    ps i hate qfc pricing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qfc is a sale fail location. Nothing was on sale. I think we spent twice as much as we normally do. And the Mortal Instruments series is awesome so far.

    ReplyDelete