“ There is a point in life where you get tired of chasing everyone and trying to fix everything, but it’s not giving up. It’s realizing you don’t need certain people and their crap ”
Sunday, November 4, 2012
Act 1 Scene 2
Trying my hardest, I may just have to go for once a week updates maybe twice on my days off.
Growing up, early years:
*Where did you grow up? Describe it.
- I grew up in a few different places. My first 4 years were in California. I had a decent backyard and a front yard with a tire swing. We lived on Pleasant Ave, which is a suburban area. We knew our neighbors and were walking distance from everything. After my father's indiscretion we moved to Illinois. I turned 5 in a small house where I shared a room with my brother. I turned 6 in a Huge house in the middle of nowhere. We had a big front yard and a cornfield in the back. Then my parents got a divorce and I was stuck bouncing from place to place. My home was in Fall City. It's a small town but everyone in it is polite and understanding.
*What was your earliest memory?
-My earliest vivid memory is playing with bugs in the backyard when I was 3.
*What games did you play as a child?
-Anything. I pretended a lot and played by myself a lot.
*Where did you go to school?
-Fall City Elementary, Chief Kanim Middle School, and Mount Si High.
*Who were your friends?
-Lots of people. Most did not carry over to every grade.
*Who were your favorite teachers and why?
-Mrs. Mullock, Ms. Martin, Mrs. Deporter. That's all I can remember.
*What were your chores?
-Cleaning my room. We didn't have a lot of chores.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment