I decided that no matter what I would try to blog everyday. I just want to feel normal again and this is the only way I know how.
So even if it is only a small little post I will put it up.
So today I will post twice. Here is the first:
I have felt for a bit now that my relationship is failing. I know the last time I posted, I was so excited and he was so amazing. And now; I feel as though I am dating a misinformed radical Republican. He picks fights with me and all he ever wants to do is work. When we were first together he wanted to go out and do anything, now he rushes through daily tasks just to sit and watch Netflix. He also seems to want to hang out and play magic more than spend time with me. I don't know what to do. I know that I would rather him break it off than me. I hate hurting people. However, That is what I did with Dan, and that ended badly.
I don't know what I am going to do. I like Matt, I just don't think we will make it past six months.
No comments:
Post a Comment